Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You Tube Video I created



I was on a 'Webinar' recently with Constant Contact about social media.  I was surprised to learn that You Tube is the second largest search engine.  Essentially, the speaker was saying that if you are not on You Tube, you are missing out.  I struggled with what I could create that would be interesting for my 'fans'.  I created a survey and inserted it into one of my newsletters.  In response to this survey, I created this simple little video that shows a snippet of how I create the under structures to my sculptures.  Several hours of video over several days with numerous changes of outfits- ha-ha- and then time editing, here it is in 3 minutes and 27 seconds.  I look forward to your thoughts/comments/questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment