Monday, July 18, 2011

Introducing Miss Yacht Club

Introducing 'Miss Yacht Club'.  'Miss Yacht Club' is 12 inches tall and is created using a lovely yellow plate with royal blue on the rim.  The royal blue coordinates perfectly with the Blue Willow pattern I use so often.  I have used the 'middles' of the Blue Willow plates for the bodice.  I truly enjoy these two colors together and think 'Miss Yacht Club' would look fabulous next to 'Miss Soleil'.  
Miss Soleil
 
'Miss Yacht Club' is named for the blue and yellow curtains hanging in the Royal Bermuda Yacht Club.  All I kept thinking about while making the piece were those curtains!  If they have redecorated, I will be crushed!   'Miss Yacht Club' was delivered this morning to the Rosewood Tuckers Point Hotel & Spa in Bermuda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment