Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Introducing 'Miss Holmes'

'Miss Holmes'  17 H x 10 W
$2500
Introducing 'Miss Holmes'.  I found this spring green china through Crate and Barrel , not a usual sleuthing source for me.  However, I really, really liked this modern color of green and the solid outer rim of the plate. Pairing the bright green with white, makes for a cheery sculpture!  'Miss Holmes' is on her way to Santa Fe, New Mexico.  She will be part of a new way of fundraising for Palliative Care.  A new retail venue is opening in a very high end shopping district of Santa Fe, NM.  All proceeds from the sale of merchandise in this very special gift store and art gallery will go to raising funds for patients receiving Palliative Care. I am super excited and flattered to be a part of this new venture.  Be sure to 'Like' me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter for updates on this project and how it progresses.

 In continuing my 'Fantasy Decorating', I have paired 'Miss Holmes' below with rooms from House to Home in the UK and House Beautiful Magazine  How perfect that House Beautiful's latest issue features homes with green interiors?!  Get inspired and think spring!

Loving the stencils on these walls, reminds me of our friends at Casart Coverings
'Miss Holmes' up close, V-neckline
I think this room was made for 'Miss Holmes'!
'Miss Holmes' from the back showing white beads for 'buttons'
This checkerboard ceiling is divine, 'Miss Holmes' would sit perfectly on that island!


1 comment: